What is LancerMEDIA?
LancerMEDIA is Agincourt Collegiate Institute’s official social media platform of and is managed by the Agincourt Computer Council (ACC).
What does LancerMEDIA include?
LancerMEDIA includes the following services:
- Our official Flickr account for sharing school pictures; follow us!
- Our official Facebook page for information and discussion; like us!
- Our official school newspaper; read it!
- Our official YouTube channel for sharing school videos; subscribe it!
- Our official Twitter channel for sharing school announcements; follow it!
- Our official school website; visit it!
How does it work?
The following graphic explains how our various services communicate with one another:
How do I submit content?
Contact LancerMEDIA by sending an e-mail to the service(s) you are interested in and a representative from LancerMEDIA will get back to you:
- LancerFLICK: LancerFLICK@agincourtcollegiate.ca
- LancerLINK: LancerTWEET automatically posts to LancerLINK.
- LancerPAGE: LancerFLICK, LancerTUBE and/or LancerTWEET automatically post to LancerPAGE.
- LancerPRESS: LancerPRESS@agincourtcollegiate.ca
- LancerTUBE: LancerTUBE@agincourtcollegiate.ca
- LancerTWEET: LancerTWEET@agincourtcollegiate.ca
- LancerTV: LancerFLICK, LancerTUBE and/or LancerTWEET automatically post to LancerTV.
- LancerWEB: LancerWEB@agincourtcollegiate.ca
Please note that students cannot submit content without staff approval.
Who do I contact if I have more questions?
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative from LancerMEDIA will get back to you.